许多考托学子都爱看美剧,其中最被大家熟知的学习美语的宝典之一就是大名鼎鼎的《Friends(老友记)》。该剧以非常轻松幽默的方式展示了一群普通美国年轻人的生活,也为我们提供了许多实用的口语对话。以下就是我们为大家精选出来的一些实用口语句子列表,希望对大家的口语提高能有帮助。
《老友记》实用口语精选 1
There's nothing to tell! 没什么好说的。
He's just some guy I work with! 他只是跟我一起工作而已。
Carol moved her stuff out today. 卡罗尔今天把她的东西搬走了。
Did I say that out loud? 我很大声地说了吗?
She didn't know, how should I know? 她都不知道,我怎么会知道?
I am feeling a lot of pain right now. 我现在很痛苦。
How did you get through it? 你是怎样熬过来的?
Why am I doing this, and who am I doing this for? 我为什么要做这个?我又为了谁?
Who am I gonna ask? 我应该问谁呢?
What if I don't wanna do that? 如果我不做呢?
Well, it matters to me! 但对我来说很重要!
It's a metaphor. 这只是个比喻。
What does that mean? 那是什么意思?
I never made coffee before. 我以前从未煮过咖啡。
Push her down the stairs! 把她推下楼!
Put the book back. 把书放回去。
I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name. Paul, was it? 不好意思,我没听清楚你的名字。“保罗”是吗?
I thought he was a good guy. 我以为他是好人。
You are trained for nothing. 你书都白念了。
You(really)know me well. 你真了解我。
How did you pay for them? 你用什么付钱?
I know (exactly) how you feel. 我知道你的感受。
Look what I just found on the floor. 看看我在地板上找到什么?
Let's split it. 我们分了它吧。
What’s with you? 你怎么了?
What did you get? 你得到了什么?
You know what the scariest part is? 你知道最可怕的是什么吗?
What were you gonna say? 你刚才想说什么?
Wish me luck! 祝我好运吧!
You can't live off your parents your whole life. 你不能一辈子都靠父母。
I can't believe what I'm hearing here. 我简直不敢相信自己的耳朵。
Was he doing it again? 他又这样做了吗?
Serious? 真的吗?/ 严重吗?